Thursday 19 December 2013

OUR LAST 2DDESIGN ACTIVITY :(

First I would like to thank Miss Lisa! She has though me many different set of skills that will come in very handy for my degree course and also my work life. 

Second the last activity with Miss Lisa! Well we did painting to music!!! :D  

We had to paint to two different kinds of music, painting to music meaning painting to what we are sensing from the music.

The first kind of music we painted to was the hits that are playing now on the radio. Most of the songs that are IN at the moment. 

Here is my painting!!



I painted this when I was listenning to the Hit musics(The "IN" music) because i feel like the music now is very wild upbeat and fast going, but the next moment calm and nice. So i felt its like a fire, the fire can be wild but at times calm and still. So that why I used red and painted it to the shape of a fire that is spreading.

For the second type of music we did Classical music!! 

And 
And here is my drawing!!

When I was listening to the Classical song, I felt that it was very dull and slow, very saddening and very dark but at the same time calm and relaxing. Hence my drawing, it's all dark and dull but has a view of the moon light and mountains with snow falling down for me I feel that this is a very calm and relaxing environment.



Well this is the last official post from me for 2-D Design class and for the foundation course! :( Thanks for reading and GOD Bless You! :D



For

No comments:

Post a Comment