Sunday 3 November 2013


Part 2 of the Monogram Assignment!!

We had to design our own monogram. So i Googled monograms to get a clear idea of how one looks like.
Examples of what I found.



 

After that I looked through some books to get some ideas of the font that I can use for my monogram. 








Now the design process starts!!
I went and did some quick sketches of ideas I had and came out with 11 sketches.


Here are the sketches!!

















and the last one that Miss Lisa picked!!



but it needed some improving on the angles and thickness. So I drew on a graph paper and picked the colours that I'm planning to use and after a few tries I got this final one.




The pink colour can be changed to any other colour I like but that about the end product of my final design!!


No comments:

Post a Comment